Braeside Cottage is in it's own garden in the small crofting village of Tarskavaig at the southern end of the Isle of Skye, and is set amongst some of the finest scenery in the Scottish Highlands. The cottage has been recently refurbished and is a peaceful home from home, close by to sandy beaches, some lovely walks, superb places to eat and drink, and a host of visitor attractions. Full information on the facilities and accommodation are shown below the photos.
Click on a picture below to see a larger image, then click again for the next photograph.
The Accommodation comprises
- Cosy sitting room with coal fire and electric heater
- Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom
- Bathroom with over-bath shower on the first floor
- Shower room with toilet on the ground floor
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining room, fridge freezer, washing machine, electric cooker and microwave oven
- All linen and towels provided
- Travel cot and highchair
- Electric storage heaters and double glazing throughout
- Television with Freesat channels, radio and CD player
- Sun porch
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed garden with barbecue
- Close to sandy beaches and some lovely walks